Search Engine Optimization
Search engine optimization, or SEO, is one of those things that those of us in the web design world kind of take for granted, but if you are new to the game we can explain it to you pretty easily. So what is search engine optimization? SEO is the process by which we make your website easier for users to find when they do a search on a search engine. We make your website search engine optimized by putting in the right keywords to make sure that your website is at the top of the list when someone searches for those keywords. You see, every engine search is logged and used by companies to see what people are looking for out there, among other reasons. We take this data and incorporate it into the site we build for you.
SEO is but another facet that we use to keep new visitors and old flocking to your website. It’s great if someone has already heard of you and types the name of your business into the search field, but what if they are simply looking for, let’s say, cheap flowers in your city. If you are a florist in that city, you want those people to find you. SEO can practically guarantee that your florist business will be near or at the top of the list when someone searches for those keywords.
Search engine optimization is conveniently categorized into two main divisions:
- Our SEO experts analyze your existing website in detail
- Compile report of areas that need to be optimized such as keywords, meta tags, navigation structure, content, ease of use and other factors
- Recommend changes and, on approval implement modifications to make your site SEO friendly as well as user friendly, a prime consideration of search engines.
- Onsite optimization is implemented keeping search engine algorithms of Google, Yahoo and MSN in view.
This is more intricate, time consuming, extended and needs careful development of strategy as well as phased implementation. Broadly, offsite SEO covers:
- Creation of relevant, meaningful, informative and original quality content
- Content is King for search engines and we have teams of expert content writers to deliver fresh streams of quality content for various purposes.
- Posting appropriate contents to article sites, forum posts, review sites, PRs, directory submissions, social networking sites. This creates inbound links or back links that show up in search results and thus help your website rank higher in search engine results.